6. click -> ‘ Do not configure connectivity to SMD Agent ‘ and click -> Next
Note: Please check on installation guide and Administration/Configuration Guide to set connectivity to Solution Manager (Something new)
7. Click ‘Do not integrate connectivity to Introscope Enterprise Manager ‘ and click -> Next
Note: Please check on installation guide and administration/configuration guide to set connectivity to Introscope Enterprise Manager (Something new)
Below are some of the screen captures to share …
Lifecycle management console for SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 is a
web-based tool that enables you to move BI resources from one system to another system, without
affecting the dependencies of these resources. It also enables you to manage different versions of BI
resources, manage dependencies of BI resources, and roll back a promoted resource to restore the
destination system to its previous state.
The lifecycle management console tool is a plug-in for the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
platform application. You can promote a BI resource from one system to another system only if the
same version of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform application is installed on
both the source and destination systems.
Live Office 4 SP2 (Web Service URL for Live Office /dswsbobje/services/session">/dswsbobje/services/session">http://<YourServer>/dswsbobje/services/session)
To resolve, Redeploy the WAR file for the component that wasn’t working (CMC)
1) Stopped tomcat (net stop “Apache Tomcat 5.5.20″)
2) Renamed the CmcApp folder to CmcApp_old in D:\BusinessObjects\Tomcat55\webapps\
3) Extracted the contents of the cmcapp.war file to a new folder D:\BusinessObjects\Tomcat55\webapps\CmcApp\
4) Restarted tomcat.
Note: Get the CmcApp.war from your BOE Install Directory: e.g. C:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\java\applications
If you are a windows user, you can extract the CmcApp.war using 7-Zip.